Thursday, February 01, 2007

It's a Girl!


I am overjoyed to announce the birth of BrooklynBabyGirl, otherwise known as Pia. Pia was born on Thursday February 1st at 5:58 am, and she is a precious 5 pounds, 2 ounces. BrooklynLady is an utter champion of labor and is resting comfortably. Pia is already enjoying the 2007 Brooklyn Breast Milk, BrooklynLady Vineyard, $ Priceless.

This is really incredible people, I can't really describe it. I will probably be gone for a little while. And to Lenn and Nena, huge congratulations, and I wish you a beautiful next few weeks!

XXOO,

BrooklynGuy

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big congratulations, Neil and Aimee!

Good to start her on the true nectar of the gods, too.

WhiteTrashBBQ said...

Congratulations.

Sonadora said...

Congratulations to you and your wife! Enjoy your time with your expanded family!

Dr. Debs said...

Congrats to you and yours, Neil!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Neil,
To echo your joy, the experience of witnessing the arrival of new life is second to none in my opinon.

Best of luck.
Andrew

Marcus said...

BrooklynBabyGirl! Hooray!

Joe said...

Well done! As a father of three, I salute you, BrooklynLady and BrooklynBabyGirl. I have opened a bottle of Chateau Signac "Cuvee Terra Amata", which I will enjoy (in your honor) this evening.

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Brooklynguy said...

Thanks so much to all of you for your kind and encouraging words. We're having a ball with our tiny little daughter, and I actually might have the chance to drink a little wine with my wife soon. That's something we haven't done together in along time.

Anonymous said...

Sweetest post ever!!!
Congratulations again!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go you guys. Pia is such a sweetheart. Good luck sleeping,

John